Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly report (8)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asma Al Shamsi

Weekly report (8) Empty
PostSubject: Weekly report (8)   Weekly report (8) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:37 pm

Week 8

From 18/10/2009 to 22/10/2009
In this week we started giving training sessions. On Sunday I prepared for my first training session which was on Monday, I taught foundation students how to format the text using Microsoft Word. The session was good but I can improve myself to give better training sessions. On Wednesday we met with the general manager and we discussed many things which are the employee of the week, the memo, setting training sessions for the team and make a schedule for the weakness of each student and other things related to al mahara. On Thursday I met with my department members and explain for them what we talked about in the meeting. After that the HR department members worked on the sheet that the trainees have to sign that what we will do for them will not be related to any project, so it will not consider as a cheating. We worked also on Al Mahara shifting hour’s schedule.
Back to top Go down

Weekly report (8)
Page 1 of 1