Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Jumanah Saeed- Week8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jumanah Saeed

Jumanah Saeed- Week8 Empty
PostSubject: Jumanah Saeed- Week8   Jumanah Saeed- Week8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Jumanah Saeed
H00052842
Accountant

Weekly Report 8

• I showed one of the employee how to use the photocopier machine.
• I printed out the material that I needs for my training session
• I had a training session for Diploma students. I prepared well for the session by printing the materials that I need such as handout, exercise, ice breaker, training evaluate form and some AMTC brochures to take it with me to give the students. At the beginning, I was nervous but when I started train them I feel better. First, I started with them the ice breaker and then I explained the lessen for them. After that I give them the exercise sheet and then I did it with them. I was happy because most of the students was satisfied of my training and I had a good result in my training feedback form. I got the feedback from training manager and I will try to be better in the next session
• I entered the purchases and services form in the AMTC Database every day when we have AMTC classes.
• I brought moneybox and collected the revenue to save it.
• I wrote the invoice sheet, printed it out and give my manager to check and sign the invoice sheet. After that, I put the invoice on administration folder under Accountant section.
• I checked that the money on the moneybox is matching the invoice sheet and there was 10 Dhs more than the total. I asked the employee to find out the 10 Dhs is for what until I know if for customer who request services and she will come later to take it, so one of the employee save the purchase and services form until she came. Then I wrote note with me to remember to enter the purchase and service form when the customer received the services.
• I worked at TNA questionnaire for Mr. Mohammed and some schools that the students will visit nest week to conduct their needs of use of some program.
Back to top Go down

Jumanah Saeed- Week8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration Department-
Jump to: