Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Maraim Omran week8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mariam Omran

Maraim Omran week8 Empty
PostSubject: Maraim Omran week8   Maraim Omran week8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Weekly Report: Week 8:
In Sunday I was absent for own reason.
It is the first day for me among the lunch of AMCT in the first hour we face many problem such as the shift for each employee we come up with the solution which each manger decide in what time and what is the job she must achieve it in AMTC hour.
As I am Administration manger I divide the shifts as shown in the appendix1
Also, I take a request from the customer which she want to laminated papers.
I show my employees how each of them run her position such as Hanan information officer how she organize each files and checked them how she receive the customer request.
In Wednesday my partner was absent so I set in her shift then we do a meeting with all mangers to discuses about the employee of the week and about all mangers must inform his employees about how they used the equipment and the forms to handle the services. Also we must look at the weakness of each employees in which program they think they need training in it. Also, about the memo which that consists if the employees absent without any serious reason.
After the meeting I want to inform my employees to be clear about what goes in the meeting and how they must to their job.
In Thursday I attend my shift I called IT help desk to provide us the cartridge and tray layers . lamination sheets and binders. Also I called the facilities to help us in the copy machine.
I work in OneNote manual.
I organize the cupboard.
I check all item need it to be ready for next week
Mariam Omran Al Shamsi
Back to top Go down

Maraim Omran week8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration Department-
Jump to: