Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Week7 Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maryam Salem

Week7 Report Empty
PostSubject: Week7 Report   Week7 Report Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:15 pm

Week 7 Report
Name: Maryam Salem ID: H00049809

Sunday 11 October 2009
This day was quite busy day because some student we to the corridor to design the stander and then from 11am to 12pm two student should go to stander to talk to student and staff About AMTC and them from 12pm to 1pm me and Aisha went to the stander. However, while we were in the corridor nobody come to us, only few students so I take some of the brochures, bookmarks and chocolates and went to the R block to distribute there.

Monday 12 October 2009
In this day some of the student went to three schools to tell them about AMTC. I went to the library with Aisha to print out colored brochures for AMTC. However, I also went to AMTC to do some of things that has to be finish such as cleaning, design the chocolates with putting logo with it.

Wednesday 14 October 2009
We had a business plan interview with Mrs. Amal. Also, we all clean the AMTC because tomorrow is the opening day for the AMTC. After that I was decorating the pen with putting the logo on it so that it will look nice so its was my turn for the interview and I take the pens at home to completed and bring it in the next day.

Thursday 15 October 2009
This day was very excited day for all of as because today will be the opining day for AMTC. I was in the library to print out the excel manuals to put it in AMTC. However, Mrs. Jed come and opens the AMTC. After that he saw the footage and every department talk about their responsibility in AMTC and what we did. I was representing marketing department and I talk about what we did such as brochure and posters. After that, we distribute juices and Mr. Aart bring cake for AMTC that was so nice of he.
Back to top Go down
http://H00049809@hct.ac.ae

Week7 Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketing Department-
Jump to: