Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Week 7- Jawaher Mohamed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jawaher AlMulla

Week 7- Jawaher Mohamed Empty
PostSubject: Week 7- Jawaher Mohamed   Week 7- Jawaher Mohamed Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Name: Jawaher Mohamed ID:H00051151
The weekly report (week 7)

Sunday 10th October
The deadline for the manuals were in this day so we mostly worked on finalizing it, at the end of the day I printed it and submit the manual.

Monday 11th October
A very busy day was this day. I started the day at 10:30 am and when I went to the class Mrs. Amal took us to Amal Al Qasmi's office cause the reporter were supposed to be there but they didn't come so we went back to the class. I printed two copies of the poster for the stand and the board, three copies of the invitation cards. I redid the arrows and print and cut them. After that I did an interview with al kaleej newspaper through the phone and lots of other girls as well. Then I corrected some of the mistakes on the brochure and also the popup. At the end Mariam and Aisha gave us a session about excel.

Tuesday 13th October
Since we didn't have classes this day we didn't do much but Mrs. Amal asked me and Mariam saeed to rewrite some of the things in the press release and we did and then we sent it to her. She said after that, that she want more statements from girls in the class so I asked Mooza, Muna and Sharaaf to write in Arabic their statements and I sent it to her afterwards. After our classes finished Shaima, Muna and Mooza decided to distribute some of the invitation cards but I left before they did.

Wednesday 14th October
In this day we finalized everything since the opening is tomorrow we made the board outside and finished it. Alia stuck the arrows around the building and Aisha helped her. I helped Shaima in writing the email for the students. I also stuck a ribbon on one of the boards and clipped the brochure and the weekly training sessions on it so we can change it whenever we want. At the end of the day we did a quick interview with Mrs. Amal.

Thursday 16th October
This day was the opening day of al Mahara training center. At first the CEO told us to reprint the manuals so me and Mooza went to Simon and he told us that we should buy a printing card since out accounts have finished. Then when I went back I helped Jumanah on the movie maker then the CEO told me to rerecord but we didn’t have time and showed her the final result and she said its fine. Then the tv crew came and I told Mrs. Amal that I don’t want to do an interview and I put Mariam Salem to do it instead. Then the opening started and Mr. Ged cut the ribbon and the ceremony began at almost 12 o’clock they finished
Back to top Go down

Week 7- Jawaher Mohamed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketing Department-
Jump to: