Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly 6 report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maryam Salem

Weekly 6 report Empty
PostSubject: Weekly 6 report   Weekly 6 report Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:24 am

Name: Maryam Salem Ali
ID: H00049809

Sunday Thursday 4th of October 2009 In this day Maryam Saeed the GM makes decision to complete the rest of the work. Also, Mona chooses us to design the chocolates. Moreover, I help my colleagues to decorate the room. Also, Mrs. Amal gives us permission letter which should sign it by parents for photograph and video. Moreover, Moza and Jawaher make presentation about business etiquettes.

Monday 5th of October 2009Today we print brochures and invitation cards. Also, there are some students who will do the interview. In addition, Maryam Saeed the GM and Jumanah accounting manager go to the schools to tell them about AMTC.. Moreover, Nora and Zulaka make the design of the board in AMTC. Finally, Asma Husan and Asma make the training session to teach us about the Photoshop.

Wednesday 7th of October 2009in this day General Manager is absent, so the sharaaf the vice manager tell us what to do in this class and check what each of us have to do. Also some work to do it with others such as preparing the thank you letter. Moreover, we continue working on printing the brochures and distributed in college.

Thursday 8th of October 2009in this day we are discussing about how we going to design the stand in the corridor. Also I was working in manuals because me and Aisha should handle it on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
http://H00049809@hct.ac.ae

Weekly 6 report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Marketing Department-
Jump to: