Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Report 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zelekha

Zelekha

Weekly Report 6 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report 6   Weekly Report 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:52 am

Weekly Report 6

In the first day in this week the General Manager meet with us and talk about some important points like give our opinion about anything that we like it or did not like it in AMTC and we must talk with the General Manager about it. Also Sharaf talk about the database that she create it for AMTC and discuss with us how we can use it. Shima take us to the AMTC and show us the forms that she create it and tell us how we can use them. In the last hour in this day Mooza and Jawaher did a presentation for us about business etiquette.
In the second day the General Manager and Jumanah went to some school to talk about our centre and give them some brochures. Sahraf which is the Vice President told me that I must complete the movie maker so I did what she told me. After that I went to the AMTC and help my friends to cute the navigation card. Moreover, Asma Hassan and Asma Omar give us a session about how we can use Photoshop.
On Wednesday I worked with my friends to design the AMTC door. The day after that, Jawaher and Mooza give us training on Movie maker. Also, I help my friends to design the chocolate that we will distribute it in the stand. In addition, I and Noura went out of the college because we want to design the pens for the visitor who will come in the opining day for the AMTC.

Zelekha Very Happy
H00057915
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Al Mahara Training Center :: HR Department-
Jump to: