Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week15 Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maryam Salem

Week15 Report Empty
PostSubject: Week15 Report   Week15 Report Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:48 pm

Week 15 Report

Name: Maryam Salem ID: H00049809

Sunday 6 December 2009
In this day I started my typing Master session with access student at 1 pm me and Muna have to prepare them to final exam because there teacher went maternity leave No . Before that in AMTC class I take the attendance and write student names whose shift AMTC. Then I put the weekly report hard copy in the weekly report file.

Monday 7 December 2009
In this day the access student has exam on typing master so I and Muna went to the class and give them the exam Twisted Evil . I take student grades and put it in excel to have final grades and then I send it to Mrs. Luma to update it in the portal Very Happy .

Wednesday 9 December 2009
Today I don’t have breaks it was very busy day because in the first break there was a meeting about the work placement and in second break there was orientation Crying or Very sad . However, in AMTC class I created a schedule for the weekly report in excel. pirat Then I divided the work between me, Asma Hassan and Zelekha and we insert the weekly report information which contain information about the student if they update the weekly report on time or not lol! .

Thursday 10 December 2009
Today I went to Mrs. Luma because there was problem in access student grades so I went to Mrs. Luma to talk about it and then we found out that the excel sheet that Mrs. Nawal sent to me was formulated incorrect Shocked . However Mrs. Luma gave me new excel sheet formula and then I insert the student grades and check with Mrs. Fatmeh Zeidan and the send it back to Mrs. Luma. However, I went to AMTC to organize my session file Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://H00049809@hct.ac.ae

Week15 Report
Page 1 of 1