Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Report 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maha faraj

Weekly Report 2 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report 2   Weekly Report 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:43 am

Weekly Report 2

Sunday 6 – September- 2009

In this day miss Amal give us a paper that include all things that we have to do and some of things we finished and we discuss each one. After that we meet in Al Mahara Center and me and my friend we was clean the center and through things that we don’t need it, in that time miss Amal was interviewed student about their job description to see if we are suitable or we can handle this job or not.

Monday 7- September- 2009

This day I was absent but my friends told me that they meet a teachers that they was a student in IA program before five years ago and they were run Al Mahara Training Center their name are Hajer and Amna. They was taking about their experience running Al Mahara Center and how they was doing their job in good way. My friends and class student was asking them question that may help them in designing or running AMTC in a better way.

Wednesday 9 – September- 2009

We talk with each other about the things we done it so far, and we want in Al Mahara Training Center and complete working on what we left. I was working on invitation card searching on the internet to find nice word that we will give it to manager of Sharjah Colleges and other teachers that they will come and see our center.

Thursday 10 – September – 2009

In this day I was absent, but I saw emails that my class student and miss Amal send it to me. I work on what they request from me and I complete my work doing invitation card and preparing hand out for the student that I will going to teach them.

Smile flower
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report 2
Page 1 of 1