Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Report (Week 1), Asma Hassan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asma Hassan

Weekly Report (Week 1), Asma Hassan Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Report (Week 1), Asma Hassan   Weekly Report (Week 1), Asma Hassan Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:34 pm

Asma Hassan, H00049674, IT Trainer

In the first week, Miss Amal Zeyad told us about Al Mahara Training Center and what we have to do in ITEC 319 course. In this course we have to run Al Mahara Training Center, so we informed about what are the things we have to do and how we will be successful in Al Mahara Training Center. We started by deciding the organizational chart of the company, so we divided it to five departments then each student had choose a position in Al Mahara Training Center. I choose to be in the IT Training department and I will be a trainer with three other trainers. Then each student had prepare a job description for her position. Also in this week we had choose the layout of the center and the design. And we had choose and design the logo and we started working in the website of the center. In addition, we wrote mission statements for the center and for each department and we choose the slogan for the center. Also we decided what service we will offer in the center and we choose some courses that we might offer, then we started the training need analysis and created a questionnaire of the clients in the college to know their needs. Moreover, we started thinking about the lesson plan and we started design the database that we will need for Al Mahara Training Center. I think that we had a lot of work in the first week, but I found it interesting and feel that this training center and this work will be helpful for our future and our future career.
Back to top Go down

Weekly Report (Week 1), Asma Hassan
Page 1 of 1